Our family business is unique. With our second generation company, you receive a deeper understanding on how to inspect your concrete from a unique point of view.
We not only have greater hands on experience, formal education, and continuing education, we also have a unique, thorough background in construction that gives your a BETTER TOTAL SOLUTION!!!
From the beginning of business over 48 years ago by the founder Ralph Carroll, to the current total business management of Gary Carroll, it’s a total Family Effort.
Ralph Carroll/First Generation
- Started the business in 1971 and currently retired. A great heritage of dependability.
Gary Carroll/Second Generation
- Estimates EVERY JOB (some companies have inexperienced salesmen)
- On the very first job in 1971 at the age of 12
- Worked on the job for over 10 years
- Took over the business after college in 1983
- Degreed in Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) in Management, UT Arlington
- Minor in Architecture (Senior Level Design)
- Elected Outstanding Young Man of America (OSYMA) 1981
- Constant continuing education in Foundation Repair by:
Attending World of Concrete Trade Shows
Member of Foundation Repair Association (FRA) for Continuing Education Seminar