Our family business is unique. With our third generation company, you receive a deeper understanding on how to inspect your concrete from a unique point of view.
We not only have greater hands on experience, formal education, and continuing education, we also have a unique, thorough background in construction that gives your a BETTER TOTAL SOLUTION!!!
From the beginning of business over 42 years ago by the founder Ralph Carroll, to the current total business management of Gary Carroll and continuing on with the grandson Kellen Carroll, it’s a total Family Effort.
Ralph Carroll/First Generation
- Started the business in 1971 and currently retired. A great heritage of dependability.
Gary Carroll/Second Generation
- Estimates EVERY JOB (some companies have inexperienced salesmen)
- On the very first job in 1971 at the age of 12
- Worked on the job for over 10 years
- Took over the business after college in 1983
- Degreed in Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) in Management, UT Arlington
- Minor in Architecture (Senior Level Design)
- Elected Outstanding Young Man of America (OSYMA) 1981
- Constant continuing education in Foundation Repair by:
Attending World of Concrete Trade Shows
Member of Foundation Repair Association (FRA) for Continuing Education Seminar
Kellen Carroll/Third Generation
- Office Manager, Sales
- Great People Skills
- Attends FRA meetings for Continuing Education
- Receiving Thorough Training from Father, Gary
- Hands on completion of jobs